[rabbitmq-discuss] lots of channel getting created

pradeep w hpk.warrier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:18:26 GMT 2012

Thanks . At the code level I'm very certain about closing. I have common
point for Rabbit MQ related operation : one for publishing and one for
consuming . And at both these I confirmed channel and connection getting
closed after the processing [including any exception cases].
I'll try the tracer and try to get more information.