[rabbitmq-discuss] How to attach C++ library?

Uday Subbarayan uday.subbarayan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 22:29:38 GMT 2012

Thanks Brett for the pointer. I am aware of it.

Our C++ server will act both as consumer of the message and also publisher of the message. The worker queue model will fit best. These servers are workers and will get the task via Rabbit MQ. After completing the task, it will post the status back to the queue.

Best,
-Uday.