[rabbitmq-discuss] inspecting messages

Dmitry Beransky dmitry.maven at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:39:57 GMT 2012

This is for debugging purposes.  Our queue has grown all of a sudden
from a few hundred thousand to several million messages and it doesn't
seem to be getting any smaller.  The messages are various celery
tasks.  The logs don't show anything abnormal, so I wanted to inspect
messages for content to try to figure out what's going on.  I'd need
to do this without disturbing the queue (without re-queuing that is).

Thanks
D.