[rabbitmq-discuss] (no subject)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 29 11:13:35 GMT 2012

On 29/02/12 09:46, Ashutosh Mathur wrote:
> I wanted to know:
> - whether RabbitMQ 2.7.1 supports AMQP 1.0 or will there be a newer
> version of RabbitMQ to support this?

2.7.1 does not. We have an experimental 1.0 plugin but it requires a
patched server which has not been kept up to date.

We *may* support AMQP 1.0 in the future. But AMQP 1.0 is a huge change
from 0-9-1, there is almost nothing in common. So it's a really
substantial piece of work to support it, and we are a small team. So
we're waiting to see what the demand for it turns out to be.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware