[rabbitmq-discuss] (no subject)

jay nanavati jaysnanavati at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 18:45:39 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
I have followed this guide to setup rabbitMQ for android.http://simonwdixon.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/getting-started-with-rabbitmq-on-android-part-1/
The problem I am facing is On the line mConsumer.connectToRabbitMQ() in the ActivityHome, I have changed it to:
mOutput.append(“\n”+mConsumer.connectToRabbitMQ());
now when I have the wrong server, it prints false as expected however when I have the write server it does not print anything. In fact it does not even print the @string/hello which it should anyways..
The app does not consume messages and I think this could be the reason.. Also I have used loger and found out that the error must be on this method because I can logg before the call however I cannot logg anything after the call.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!