[rabbitmq-discuss] 答复: Passive queue declaration and channel closure

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:37:55 GMT 2012

David, I somewhat agree with you, lack of documentation about operational
aspects of broker behavior is something I have been missing as well. That
said it's usually not so difficult to overcome as it's fortunately quite
easy to explore the behavior of the broker under certain circumstances, and
it may take less than waiting for a reply on the mailing list!