[rabbitmq-discuss] Re storing a message to the queue

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:32:52 GMT 2012

Hi,

It all depends on why you want the message to be back in the queue. Also do
you want the exact message to be back in the queue or just the contents of
it?

If you want the exact message you can basic.reject it I guess. See the Spec
here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/amqp-0-9-1-quickref.html

If you just want the msg body back in the queue then you can republish the
message body.

Regards,

Alvaro