[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL between cluster hosts supported ?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 16 23:43:24 GMT 2012

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for trying this out. Unfortunately
encrypted inter-node communication is not yet a supported feature of
RabbitMQ. I would suggest that the erlang-questions mailing list is a
better forum for questions on the topic. If you do get this working then
please feel free to report back here.

On 16/02/12 22:03, Charles wrote:
> error_logger,{{2012,2,16},{16,55,24}},"Protocol: ~p: not supported~n",["inet_tls"]}

The most likely cause is that your version of Erlang is not recent enough.

-Emile