[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, STOMP and redeliver flag

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Feb 13 16:45:11 GMT 2012

Sunil,

As far as I can see, redelivery information is never sent to a STOMP client,
though this is available in the STOMP adapter, so we might be able to put it in
a message header.

I've raised a requirement.

Steve Powell  (a delirious kitten)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
vermin (v.) Treating the dachshund for roundworm.
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.