[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika error - ack/reject throws exception

Ask Solem ask at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 9 16:51:00 GMT 2012

On 9 Feb 2012, at 15:13, David Robins wrote:

> This is likely an instance of issue #70 on GitHub (https://github.com/pika/pika/issues/70) which says “Pending Fix” – does that mean that a fix is available but unreleased, or that there is no fix yet?

It does look like a lot like your issue, maybe you should comment
on the issue to get the maintainers attention?

I'm not sure, but I would guess "Pending fix" to mean
that there is no fix yet.  If there was a fix committed, then usually the issue is also closed.  They also have a "Resolved for next version" label, as seen here:
https://github.com/pika/pika/issues/63.