[rabbitmq-discuss] Presence Exchange Related Question

Randall Richard randall at trellisapp.com
Wed Feb 8 13:50:22 GMT 2012

Having a way for an application/consumer to subscribe to events stemming
from queue and connection drops would be very useful.

The management web UI shows this activity, but presumably it's polling the
http api and updating the screen data (i.e. I'm assuming it's polling
something because there's a select box "Update: every 5 seconds").

-Randall