[rabbitmq-discuss] Regd: Publish Many Scenarios

preeti sp preetisp_83 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 08:32:49 GMT 2012

Hi

Is there any way we could handle the scenario of Multiple Producers and Multiple Consumers bound to the same Queue using RabbitMQ ? Description below!

(1) Bind Multiple consumers to one Queue based on some binding keys
(2) Multiple publishers publish some messages to the above Queue
(3) And, Ensure each of the consumers get a copy of each message published on above Queue. Meaning, If there are 5 Producers and each Producer is publishing one message each, there would be total 5 Message. Now, Assume there are 5 Consumers. I want to ensure each Consumer gets a copy of each Message from RabbitMQ!

Thanks,
Preeti