[rabbitmq-discuss] help required: bind function

Aamir Khan syst3m.w0rm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:53:56 GMT 2012

Hi Saima,

I guess to understand the working of AMQP, you are trying to write client
for it in C++ language. Is that your intention ? Writing client will be
much tedious task compared to using a existing clients.

You can checkout : http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html for writing
simple applications using existing clients for rabbitMQ, if you plan to do
so.

You may also find https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-c useful . And, I
guess there is no C++ client library for rabbitMQ at the moment. Correct me
if i am wrong.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Saima Asif <abdullahsaima at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Jerry,
>
> I am student , and my supervisor and I have chosen to implement and study
> it at very simpler level. my classes are not refined. There is one class
> "message" which has a routing key.
> I need your help how can I write Bind() function for this. How can
> exchanges and queues are already have relation, before sending messages by
> publisher. My program wants to send messgae to exchange and then exchanges
> routes to queues, But how can I do this in C++. means I am not
> understanding logic. you all are experts and having a good conversation
> while I am at very initial level of understanding. if you can help me in
> writing my code.
>
> Thanks
>
> Saima

Aamir Khan | 3rd Year  | Computer Science & Engineering | IIT Roorkee