[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ server start problem

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Wed Feb 1 20:39:15 GMT 2012

Hi, Salim:

If the error message is printing a DLL file name that doesn't precisely
match what you find on your machine, it's definitely looking for something else.
As we (Rabbit) don't install MS redistributables, you might try doing a
reinstall of your Erlang and checking the "install MS goodies" (or similarly
named) option that Simon mentioned.  I'd forgotten that existed in
Ericsson's installer when I originally answered...

Best regards,
Jerry