[rabbitmq-discuss] Persistence and Transactions

CJ rmqjava1a at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 23:02:22 GMT 2012

Thanks, I found the persistent confirm and got it to work rather easily.    I
have 2 questions about this

In the examples, Why is the channel.waitForConfirmsOrDie() only performed
after a batch of publishes, and not after each time a basicPublish is
performed

Also, I do not understand the difference between the following 2 persistence
tyopes:

    MessageProperties.PERSISTENT_TEXT_PLAIN
    MessageProperties.PERSISTENT_BASIC

I apologize in advance if I had missed this distintion in the documentations