[rabbitmq-discuss] Can someone please confirm the clustered durable queue behavior?

Eugene Vasilchenko evasilchenko at groupcommerce.com
Sat Dec 29 03:21:12 GMT 2012

Matthias,

Thank you so much for the explanation. So if I understand it correctly,
once the original master is back online as a slave, its old messages will
get consumed, meaning it's possible that we will get some old, previously
consumed messages again. (Since we already consumed them earlier from the
new master?)

If this is the case, is there any way to be able to tell if this message is
stale? My only guess would be through the delivery tag?

--
Front End Engineer  |  Group Commerce Inc.
646-549-8891 |  evasilchenko at groupcommerce.com