[rabbitmq-discuss] Additional fields returned via /api/overview?

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Fri Dec 28 01:31:35 GMT 2012

On 28/12/2012 00:55, Matt Pietrek wrote:
> I've just noticed that when comparing the results of calling the HTTP
> API with /api/overview, there are at least a couple of fields that look
> new in 3.0X, relative to 2.8.7. In particular:
>
> rabbitmq_version
> erlang_version
> object_totals

Yes, those look familiar.

> Is this expected? And if so, is there some sort of comprehensive list of
> changes to the HTTP provided data in 3.0.x, relative to 2.8.X?

Does
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/rabbitmq_v3_0_1/priv/www/api/index.html
not meet your needs Matt? How would you like to see that information
presented? Is it just that you'd like example json documents for all the
API calls listed in that help page, or are you after some kind of schema
- and if so, in what format?

Cheers,
Tim