[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client: intermittent AlreadyClosedException - connected host has failed to respond

Chen, Bin Bin.Chen at kla-tencor.com
Fri Dec 21 19:29:10 GMT 2012

Hi Emile,

Is there any plan to solve this AlreadyClosedException issue in the
future release?

I am using RabbitMQ 2.8.6 with .NET client on Windows Server 2008 R2.
Our system also suffers from this AlreadyClosedException problem.
It causes our system to retry the related task, and this degraded the
performance.

Thanks,
Bin Chen