[rabbitmq-discuss] Distributing Tasks to Worker Queues Across Federated Exchanges

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Dec 21 16:59:57 GMT 2012

Thanks for the reply, Tim.  The nodes may be thousands of miles apart and
each geographic location will have its own cluster as well.  We're trying
to find a solution that doesn't require any additional hardware and can be
configured somewhat easily via a GUI.  A load balancer also would not
understand how to properly route based on queues/exchanges-- the key is
only to distribute/load-balance over the nodes that actually have consumers
for the given exchange/queue.

Thanks,
Chris