[rabbitmq-discuss] How to start New Discussions Threads

John Smith roanoketech at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 20:20:04 GMT 2012

Tim:

I apologize for not starting new trheads.  I am unfamiliar with this discussions group.

I thorught I was starting new threads by sending a  note to the discussion group (usually by hiting a REPLY key, and entering a new SUBJECT line

How do I start a new thread when sending a  message to the discussion group ?