[rabbitmq-discuss] How to synchronize the RabbitMQ exchanges?

王俊波 wangjunbo924 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:07:42 GMT 2012

Hi,
Suppose I have created two or more RabbitMQ nodes. For simplicity two
nodes: X and Y. And they are NOT within the same cluster due to the
WAN. Now our applications will declare exchanges dynamically via Java
client libraries on node X. Is there any way that the same exchanges are
declared on Y automatically? Maybe the queues as well.
a constraint: no messages sent to X are copied to Y because we cannot
handle duplicate messages up to now.

The federation plugin seems be a choice, but I'm not sure weather it works.

Thanks.