[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Cluster On AWS VPC

王俊波 wangjunbo924 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:14:09 GMT 2012

Hi Laing, Is there any performance issue?
And I believe that it's much more expensive to build cluster across AWS
zones. Does it?
One another question, I'm wondering how to connect to the cluster in your
experience? A Load Balancer before cluster or DNS Round Robin or the Java
Client Libraries only?