[rabbitmq-discuss] Can no longer start RabbitMQ service

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Dec 11 10:37:21 GMT 2012

Hi John,

A colleague has just pointed out that there is another possibility. Have you attempted to mix the installer with manual installation of the windows zip file? Because that is known not to work. If you have done that then the only way to recover is to uninstall the broker and erlang completely (including registry keys) and install the zipfile xor the windows installer.

Cheers,
Tim