[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Rates at Zero in Management Interface

David Legg David.Legg at smithelectric.com
Fri Dec 7 17:27:31 GMT 2012

Hi All,

We have a perplexing small problem that's only occurred recently when we restarted both our mirrored Rabbit servers. We're running 2.7.1 by the way (yes I know, an upgrade is on the cards).

In the queues section of the management interface we normally see queue rates but for some reason now they are all at zero. The server is otherwise functioning normally and messages are being received and processed. We've restarted the servers several times but this doesn't seem to have remedied it.

Has anyone seen this before?

Cheers,

David