[rabbitmq-discuss] Is heartbeat option working in C-client?

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:42:29 GMT 2012

Sorry I didn't read Dawn's email all the way through the first time I read
it, so Matthais is correct:

The library will not do any kind of automatic sending of heartbeats to the
broker.

The library should be able to be used in such a way that you could
correctly implement heartbeats, though I have not seen it been done with
rabbitmq-c.

-Alan