[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq.config location and link

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Tue Aug 28 17:42:15 BST 2012

eessh... too easy!! hehe...

Actually there were a number of errors and the dot was missing because the config was failing before it got to the end...

here is my "working copy"... setting "Binary" attribute in TCP was one of the problems..

[
 {mnesia, [{dump_log_write_threshold, 1000}]},
 {tcp_listen_options, [{packet, raw},
 {reuseaddr, true},
 {backlog, 128},
 {nodelay, true},