[rabbitmq-discuss] Excessive memory consumption of one server in cluster setup

Francesco Mazzoli francesco at rabbitmq.com
Fri Aug 24 16:43:25 BST 2012

Hi Matthias,

Can you please post the logs and `rabbitmqctl report'?  It's almost impossible
to help you without those.

Could you also try to reproduce the issue with less things going on (e.g. only
one queue) and describe in detail what you're doing to trigger the problem?
Thanks.

At Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:30:44 +0200,
Matthias Reik wrote:
> I can upgrade to 2.8.6 (unfortunately I upgraded just before it was released
> :-(), but I only want to do that if there is some hope that the problem is
> solved.

There weren't any HA related leaks fixed in 2.8.6, so I don't think upgrading
will fix the problem.  However it would make our work much easier, so please
upgrade if you can.

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt