[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.8.2 - Service Crash on Windows 2008 R2

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 21 15:15:51 BST 2012

Ryan,

On 21/08/12 06:26, Icidis wrote:
> I've attached the rabbitmqctl status report

Those limits look sane. However, I do notice that you are running an old
version of Erlang, and in particular a 32-bit version. I suggest you
upgrade to the 64-bit Windows version of R15B01. Might as well update
rabbit at the same time.

I doubt the upgrades will fix the problem, but they are worth a try and
make it easier for us to investigate further.

Also, since you are running the management plug-in, I suggest you keep
and eye on file descriptor and socket descriptor counts reported there.
In particular it would be interesting to see whether when the 'used'
counts get near the limit there is any discrepancy between those counts
and those reported by 'rabbitmqctl status'.

Regards,

Matthias.