[rabbitmq-discuss] redelivered count

fm fmeshkinpour at fonality.com
Fri Aug 17 20:43:55 BST 2012

Hello,

Has there been a progress about implementation of redelivery count or is
there a patch for this issue?

I have the case that my worker tasks are processing msgs from multiple
queues. One of the queues may have msgs that msg  processing constantly
fails the worker task.  I tried to have msg ttl & dead-letter queue, but
noticed that in situation that all worker tasks and failing & restarting on
that one queue, the msgs on other queues that hasn't been processed time-out
& go to dead-letter queue as well.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,