[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel stuck?

Alex Zepeda alex at inferiorhumanorgans.com
Wed Aug 15 18:30:03 BST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 05:56:22PM +0100, Matthias Radestock wrote:

> All we need is a few minutes of log around the time reported in the
> rabbit_shovel_status:status() when the shovels show as 'terminated'.

The relevant portions of the logs are now here:

<https://gist.github.com/3361780>
<https://gist.github.com/3361761>

The expected 'channel.open' errors are to be expected (the heartbeat
script needs to be cleaned up), and the rabbit config at the time was
using localhost instead of the internal erlang connection.

- alex