[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel stuck?

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Aug 15 17:56:22 BST 2012

Alex,

On 15/08/12 17:42, Alex Zepeda wrote:
> The sasl logs are full of supervisor and crash reports. I'd be happy to
> provide them to you, with the caveat that they're all pretty large.

All we need is a few minutes of log around the time reported in the
rabbit_shovel_status:status() when the shovels show as 'terminated'.

And, as we suggested to Benjamin in this thread, the output of

rabbitmqctl eval 'supervisor2:which_children(rabbit_shovel_sup).'

and

rabbitmqctl eval '[io:format("~p:~n~s~n", [Pid, element(2,
erlang:process_info(Pid, backtrace))]) || {_, Pid, _, _} <-
supervisor2:which_children(rabbit_shovel_sup), Pid =/= undefined].'

would be useful too.

Regards,

Matthias.