[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Monitoring

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Mon Aug 13 10:38:46 BST 2012

Hi Lionel,

I'm currently in the process of polishing a multi-mode Haskell binary which
communicates metrics to oneof(Ganglia, Graphite, Statsd), and emits Nagios
plugin check output, all from the HTTP API.

You can find it here: https://github.com/brendanhay/gamekeeper

It's under active development and I will be deploying it production for my
own use within a week or two, if you can wait that long for a prebuilt
binary + README.

Regards,
Brendan