[rabbitmq-discuss] Temporary callback queues: scaling issues?

wam rewam wamrewam at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:16:39 BST 2012

Hi guys,

We are considering migrating our app to a service architecture + RabbitMQ
to help with scaling. We will need to create a lot of temporary callback
queues (as described in the tutorials, RPC setup) since we need to create
some temporary "bindings" between services. Is this considered a bad idea?
It is difficult to quantify "a lot" but we could have 500 to 1000 queues at
the same time.

At the moment we use a simple key/value solution for this.

Thanks!
Pierre