[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ WCF Client

Russa Nayak russa.nayak at tcs.com
Wed Aug 8 07:10:15 BST 2012

Hello,

I am a biztalk developer. I am trying to integrate biztalk and rabbitmq. I
have successfully done it but need some insight about how actually the
RabbitMQ Client code works.

I need to know what is the exact procedure that occurs when any message is
passed on from a durable rabbitmq queue to a biztalk application. Is a
polling factor involved or "fire and forget" procedure is involved? Does the
biztalk receive port continuosly listen for the message or does the rabbitmq
push the message into the biztalk port when the message arrives?

I need this information of performance tunning.

Please could you provide me some details of this process.