[rabbitmq-discuss] Install a plugin in the broker

Félix López jaaaelpumuki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:45:41 BST 2012

Let me check.

Regarding the throttling:
It's a temporary solution, I'd like to try to do good one with credit flow,
but later.

It preserves the order in what they arrive, so when a message for the
exchange Test1 arrives a process is spawned with a timeout, the next
message for the same exchange takes into that time, so it calculates its
timeout basing on it.

About the rate limit with multiple concurrent publishers, why not? It
stores the next timeout in a transaction, so the next message should
calculate its timeout taking into account the previous message.

and thanks for the answers, they're very helpful for  understanding how
rabbitmq works.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/flopezluis

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission

".....it doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many
times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your
failures, and either should you. All you have to do is learn from them and
those around you because...All that matters in business is that you get it
right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are."
--Mark Cuban"

"Always be the worst guy in every band you're in." If you're the best guy
there, you need to be in a different band. And I think that works for
almost everything that's out there as well." Pat Metheny