[rabbitmq-discuss] Install a plugin in the broker

Félix López jaaaelpumuki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:31:45 BST 2012

I'm with the tag
2b15e92cadcd (rabbitmq_v2_8_x) rabbitmq_v2_8_5

The only thing I do, it's to copy the plugin into rabbitmq-public-umbrella,
enter into the plugin and then make

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/flopezluis

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission

".....it doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many
times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your
failures, and either should you. All you have to do is learn from them and
those around you because...All that matters in business is that you get it
right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are."
--Mark Cuban"

"Always be the worst guy in every band you're in." If you're the best guy
there, you need to be in a different band. And I think that works for
almost everything that's out there as well." Pat Metheny