[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET ssl_upgrade_failure

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:14:25 BST 2012

Hi,

I have setup a rabbitmq with ssl on Ubuntu workstation.  RabbitMQ 2.8.4 on
Erlang R14B04.  The Java client connects and communicates via SSL just
fine.  When I connected the .NET client with no client certificate I
received the same error as the windows version.  The client errors out with
"None of the specified endpoints were reachable" and the rabbitmq server
logs the error report for the amqp connection ssl_upgrade_failure.

I am in the process of testing the .net client on mono and eventually
figuring out how to use stunnel.  I don't know enough of the SSL protocol
to evaluate any errors in the packet trace.

-Mark