[rabbitmq-discuss] immediate, mandatory flag with no consumers

Unni, Monish munni at etrade.com
Thu Apr 26 19:46:40 BST 2012

Thanks Emile for pointers!

i changed the timeout to 30 seconds - yet i don't get the return call.
i checked broker for list_queues, bindings and making sure there are no consumers - it seems to be configured correctly.

btw : this code is client-side, and i am testing if the server is up.
emile, if you could send me the code that you tried as a stand-alone, it might help much.
as it is - thank you very much for looking at it.

regards,
-monish