[rabbitmq-discuss] General Questions to the group

Nitin Shah nshah at btisystems.com
Thu Apr 26 18:49:49 BST 2012

Hi ,

I have been looking at the RabbitMQ "c" broker and its associated client. I have few basic questions that would help me understand the status of the broker and its c client.

1.       We are considering using the Broker. I would like to understand its performance experiences from the mailing list.

2.       How stable is the product.

3.       What version would one recommend.

4.       We would probably do a C++ wrapper around the c clients. Is that approach practical?