[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-server load average

Alexander Klimenko olexandr.klymenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:01:32 BST 2012

Hi guys,
I use rabbitmq-server v. *2.5.1*-1 on *debian squeeze* with kernel *3.0.0-14
*.
At the moment I perform performance optimization. I noticed that when I
start rabbitmq-server (on Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D525, 2 cores) system load
average get growth from *~0.5* to *~1*. *So my question: what causes such
growth?*
rabbitmq-server has one subscriber process and if I switch it off
(subscriber) it doesn't change load average.
Thanks.

--
Best regards
Alexander Klimenko