[rabbitmq-discuss] Per-Connection Flow Control - RMQ 2.8.1

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Apr 25 12:12:22 BST 2012

On 23/04/12 14:54, DawgTool wrote:
> Here are some stats on a few runs, modifying the flow control limits.
> Attached is some graphs I created to show the memory consumption.

I cannot see anything particularly unusual in those graphs.

The original problem you reported was that you saw lower rates in 2.8.1
than previous releases. Simon previously asked
<quote>
Do you have a message rate for your use case that leads to *stable*
memory use in 2.7.1 but which cannot be maintained by 2.8.1?
</quote>

Regards,

Matthias.