[rabbitmq-discuss] Dead Link on Specification page

Rob Godfrey rob.j.godfrey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:54:06 BST 2012

Hi Alexander,

Just to confirm, I believe that the link you found is essentially the
same text as was at the previous "Business Requirements" page (this
text is also included in the AMQP Working Group licensed version of
the specification [1]).

Should you have any questions on AMQP 1.0, please feel free to ping me
directly or you can use our new (and unpublicized :) ) discussion
forum [2].

Cheers,
Rob

[1] http://www.amqp.org/sites/amqp.org/files/amqp.pdf