[rabbitmq-discuss] Sender-selected distribution appears to not work

Laing, Michael P. Michael.Laing at nytimes.com
Sat Apr 21 14:05:48 BST 2012

Unfortunately, testing via the management console returns this:

406 PRECONDITION_FAILED - invalid message:
{unacceptable_type_in_header,longstr,"CC"}

(although it's not really clear how to enter an array in the field)

Testing via my program returns something similar:

Unhandled channel error: PRECONDITION_FAILED - invalid message:
{unacceptable_type_in_header,table,"CC"}

It seems to reject "CC" as a header.

ml