[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP 1.0 Support

Daniel Marques dan.j.marques at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:12:19 BST 2012

The reason I was drawn to AMQP was that the API (as far as I could tell
from the RabbitMQ tutorial) was fairly intuitive how I could implement the
communication patterns that my applications used.

Is there any documentation that describes the changes from 0.9x to 1.0?
 Does the AMQP group have any formal statement as to why they changed the
API so significantly?

Thanks.

Dan