[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL Error Filling Logs (ssl_session_cache, delete)

Lionel Cons lionel.cons at cern.ch
Fri Apr 20 11:33:50 BST 2012

Matthew Sackman <matthew at rabbitmq.com> writes:
> Well, I believe it was fixed in later versions of Erlang, so an upgrade
> may be the simplest.

Well, it depends what you mean by simplest...

We are currently using RHEL5 so, if we follow what is recommended at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-rpm.html, R14B-03 is the latest.

http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/132/erlang-otp-packages gives
nothing more recent for RHEL5 or CentOS5...

> You could also try making the log file a fifo, and then a cat with a
> grep might work.

What about using something more flexible for logging (such as log4j)?

This way, admins would be able to tune the amount of logging they want
to see...

Cheers,

Lionel