[rabbitmq-discuss] exchange.bind details

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Tue Apr 17 12:31:29 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

The messages will be deleted according to an internal logic... not directly upon consumption.  There is no problem using a noack to keep the messages available for another connection on the Q, but, the question is "how to concurently deliver messages to all instances of the same user".

Imagine this scenario:

I am connected to a Q on my computer.  I leave the office and connect to the same Q with my phone.  My phone will never receive messages as long as my computer is connected to the Q.

To get around this problem I intend to use exchange.bind (in place of the named Q) but cannot find much info on it's implementation...  Can you point me to some material on exchange.bind?

thanks,
Matthew