[rabbitmq-discuss] DEMO - RabbitMQ running as Mac Standalone App

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 17 11:12:54 BST 2012

Wow, thank you Alvaro, this is great stuff.

Although I can't try it because my Mac is at home, and still runs Snow
Leopard (hint :-)

Does the UI part let you see the startup banner on stdout? Just thinking
that would prove useful if the broker fails to start up.

Thank you again.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware