[rabbitmq-discuss] DEMO - RabbitMQ running as Mac Standalone App

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:16:09 BST 2012

Hi,

The UI part is just an Xcode project using a WebKit webview control.

The tricky part is to know when rabbitmq is actually running, so I'm using a shell script to tell that.

Then the whole thing is just using NSTask all over the place to start/stop the broker.

FYI, just installed the app in another Mac I have and this works (still OSX Lion). I also trying sending messages over the network and it works as well.

Doing some code cleanup now before publishing.

Cheers,

Alvaro