[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP instalation on Ubuntu

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Mon Apr 16 16:38:07 BST 2012

Thank you Simon.  I am using 2.8.1 now and am able to activate STOMP.

On my other question; Does anyone have insight as to the "right way" to implement the following:

A consumer comes online and subscribes to a topic exchange after messages have been published.  This consumer must receive the prior messages.

I understand that using STOMP is one way to acheive this, but is it the only way?

thanks,
Matthew