[rabbitmq-discuss] Generating a Rabbitmq release

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:08:21 BST 2012

Yes, but properly done, a Rabbit .pkg should install Erlang in such a way that only Rabbit so installed can see it.  I believe this is what the ejabberd pkg does.

Also, near as I can tell Alvaro is trying to make this a reality with his own labor, and is simply running into issues with the build process. That seems like an effort worth supporting given the benefits.

-J

Sent via iPhone

Is your email Premiere?